Public Sector Real Estate Consulting
RMA offers the public sector Brokerage, Leasing and P3 services. Our government clients enjoy our dual experience of selling, leasing or managing publicly owned real estate assets, combined with decades of experience working inside city halls for the government. With over 30 years real estate experience, we understand what issues cities face regarding acquisition and disposition of real estate and have leveraged over $750 million in transactions for our cities.
- Negotiating Public-Private Development Agreements (P3)
- Parking Ordinances
- Fiscal & Economic Impact Analysis
- Parking Utilization Analysis & Planning
- Land and Entitlement Processing
- Strategic Economic Planning
- Business Retention & Expansion
- Business Attraction
- Market Research
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Fiscal Impact and Tax Analysis
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Construction Management
Private Sector Real Estate Development
RMA offers full service development, brokerage and leasing services and can navigate the nuances of city hall for entitlements for private clients. Recognizing that city’s want an increased tax base in addition to creating value, RMA formulates a win-win scenario for property development. With over three decades of Urban Development experience, our team is uniquely qualified to assist private sector clients in selecting and developing real estate investments.
RMA Principals have also successfully developed projects in urban settings.