Real Estate Services include:
- Negotiating Public/Private Development Agreements (P3)
- Land and Entitlement Processing
- Strategic Economic Planning
- Business Retention & Expansion
- Business Attraction
- Fiscal & Economic Impact Analysis
- Market Research
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Fiscal Impact and Tax Analysis
- Intergovernmental Relations
The RMA Real Estate Team is led by Chris Brown and Vince Wooten. Chris is a broker with over 30 years of real estate development experience. Vince has worked for municipalities managing their real estate and turning underutilized properties into income producing assets.
RMA offers the Public Sector Brokerage, Leasing and P3 Services. Our government clients enjoy our dual experience of selling, leasing or managing publicly owned real estate assets, combined with decades of experience working inside city halls for the government. We understand what issues cities face regarding acquisition and disposition of real estate and have leveraged over $750 million in transactions for our cities.
RMA offers full service brokerage and leasing services and can navigate the nuances of city hall for entitlements for private clients. Recognizing city’s also want an increased tax base and to create value, RMA formulates a win win scenario for property development.