Real Estate Consulting Services include:
- Negotiating Public/Private Development Agreements (P3)
- Fiscal & Economic Impact Analysis
- Parking Utilization Analysis & Planning
- Parking Ordinances
- Land and Entitlement Processing
- Strategic Economic Planning
- Business Retention & Expansion
- Business Attraction
- Market Research
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Fiscal Impact and Tax Analysis
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Construction Management
The RMA Real Estate Team is led by Chris Brown. Chris is a broker with over 30 years of real estate development experience.
RMA offers the Public Sector Brokerage, Leasing and P3 Services. Our government clients enjoy our dual experience of selling, leasing or managing publicly owned real estate assets, combined with decades of experience working inside city halls for the government. We understand what issues cities face regarding acquisition and disposition of real estate and have leveraged over $750 million in transactions for our cities.
RMA offers full service brokerage and leasing services and can navigate the nuances of city hall for entitlements for private clients. Recognizing city’s also want an increased tax base and to create value, RMA formulates a win win scenario for property development.